Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to pair Versa with iPhone 6s

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I first bought my Versa, I uploaded the app on my phone and it worked fine. I was able to use

all the tracking, including sleep. Well.....it stopped working so I deleted the app several times, restarted phone, restarted blue tooth and nothing is working.

When I re-upload the fitbit app, everything goes well until its time for the phone to connect to the tracker,

it sits there endlessly. And nothing happens. It reads " connecting to tracker" on my phone.

Is there something else I can do?  I would like to track my sleep and everything else the Versa offers.

Thanks,

DebA

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Having tried restarting your phone without any luck, I would try restarting your fitbit by:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.

You could also try "forgetting" the link to the fitbit in your phone's bluetooth settings.

Best Answer

Hello @debadamsapple, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It' great to see you too @SteveH, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@debadamsapple, I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. If you have already restarted your Versa as @SteveH mentioned and you're still having trouble setting it up, I would like to suggest you the following:

1. Turn off Bluetooth on your phone; wait 10 seconds, and then turn it back on.
  2. Make sure you have a strong WiFi signal and that there are no other Bluetooth devices around that might interfere with the setup process.
  3. Restart your Versa by pressing and holding the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen, then try to set up again.
  4. If you can't set up after a restart, reboot your phone or tablet and try to set up again.
  5. If you can't set up after the reboot, remove all other Fitbit devices from your account and from the list of connected Bluetooth devices on your phone or tablet and try to set up the Versa one more time. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

I've tried everything that has been mentioned and still can't pair my versa to my phone. I deleted/removed it from my account, deleted the app, downloaded the app again, restarted phone, watch and still nothing. I get stuck when I enter the 4 digit code on my phone and it states connecting to Fitbit but nothing happens after that. Any other suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Garza47, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

First of all, I would like to apologize for the delay in the response. I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. Thanks for your patience and working through these troubleshooting steps. I’ve reached the limits of what I can do for you here on the public community forums, so I've contacted our Support team on your behalf to look into this issue further and provide you with some options. Please keep an eye on your email inbox for further instructions.

In case you need anything else, please feel free to reply as well. Happy stepping. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes