Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US food database nutrition facts different labeling on packaging

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Using Fitbit Ionic Version 32.20.10 with I-Phone Fitbit App Version 2.53.1, when using the barcode scanner, I noticed the US food database nutrition facts retrieved by Fitbit is different than the labeling on packaging (information is close, i.e. database reported 370 calories and packaging states 290 calories.  Is there a way to edit this information and insert the correct information on the packaging in the dashboard?

Thank you in advance,

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey everyone -- This issue has been resolved. Please ensure your app is updated if you still experiencing this issue. We appreciate everyone's patience and cooperation as we worked on a fix.

I'll be closing this thread to prevent duplicates. If you are experiencing any new issues with food logging, please start a new thread.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hey everyone -- This issue has been resolved. Please ensure your app is updated if you still experiencing this issue. We appreciate everyone's patience and cooperation as we worked on a fix.

I'll be closing this thread to prevent duplicates. If you are experiencing any new issues with food logging, please start a new thread.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer