Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add back Flex to after updating to iOS 11.4.1

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After Apple did its 11.4.1 software update my Flex 2 won’t sync and I’ve done EVERYTHING to fix it and even customer service has no idea. Help! I’ve deleted and reinstalled the app, turned off and on both the phone and Bluetooth multiple times, reset the tracker 2x, Blech! Then customer service had me delete the device and now I can’t even add it. 🙄

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Ardnik, I hope you're doing well, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community! Smiley Happy.

I appreciate you have brought this to my attention and for letting me know about the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far by yourself and with the Support Team. At this moment, I would like to suggest you to go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and check if your tracker is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device. Then, try to set up your Flex 2 again following these instructions in order:

1. Turn off Bluetooth on your phone; wait 10 seconds, and then turn it back on.
  2. Make sure you have a strong WiFi signal and that there are no other Bluetooth devices around that might interfere with the setup process.
  3. Restart your Flex 2 once again.
  4. If you can't set up after a restart, reboot your phone or tablet and try to set up again.
  5. If you can't set up after the reboot, remove all other Fitbit devices from your account and from the list of connected Bluetooth devices on your phone or tablet and try to set up the tracker one more time. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, Marco...yes did all of that.called customer service twice... And now the tracker can’t be located at all so I can’t add it as a device. Even with removing any other devices, I’m at a loss. 😒.  What about my car? Does that count? Even tho I’m not in the car? It shows as there but not connected. They told me the Bluetooth could be damaged...I don’t know. I could at least see it before I “forgot that device.” Now, nothing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Ardnik, I hope you're having a great day, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have tried the troubleshooting steps I've provided earlier. As you have already a case created with our Support Team, my best recommendation would be replying to them so they can provide you more options, I'm sure they will be more than happy to continue assisting you. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, please keep me updated! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes