Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect Alta HR with iPhone 7

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I misplaced my Alta HR watch and have found it last week. Tried to connect it with my phone again. But my phone cannot find the watch via Bluetooth . Please advise what to do am frustrated.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Wejdan, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to our family! Smiley Happy

First of all, I'm very glad you found your Alta HR! Now, please note that your tracker does not sync or set up directly through the Bluetooth settings on your phone; instead, it uses the Fitbit app to accomplish this. 

At this moment, I would like to suggest you the following instructions in order to set up your tracker as a new device in your account once again:

1. Restart your Alta HR
  2. Restart your phone
  3. Make sure you have a strong WiFi signal
  4. Make sure there are no other Bluetooth devices around. 
  5. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and check if your tracker is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device.
  6. Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account symbol at the top right corner of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
  7. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue
  8. When a pop-up appears asking you to Pair your tracker to your device, tap on Pair and continue.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes