Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to edit Date on a food log.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This feature was working fine until just a day or two ago. When I try to change the date of food entries I’ve logged it’s not clickable. Please fix this! (iOS)

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

That may be intentional. I don't see any way to change that on the website either. I logged a slice of pizza with yesterday's date. When I go back to the log the only option I see is to add a note. Can't delete it either.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Moved to the iOS forum where you will get a better answer

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @ElWong, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @SunsetRunner  and @WendyB thanks for your help. Smiley Happy

@ElWong, I appreciate your participation and for bringing this situation to our attention. At this moment I have forwarded this information to our team, once we have more to share with you about this situation, we'll make sure to post it here in the official Forums. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Are there any updates on this issue?  I also am frustrated with the inability to edit dates on logs.  What is the point of having a tracker that isn't good at tracking (ie. can't be modified or corrected easily).  Out of all the updates in the recent release how hasn't this been prioritized?!

Best Answer

I am having same issue. logged in food for yesterday or  thought I did but, realized it recorded for today. Unable to edit date on entries. Online suggestions/troubleshooting solutions have been unsuccessful so far. Right now it appears I’ll need to delete and re-enter. Is there a fix I’m missing or is it still a programming issue? Seems like it should be an easy fix to allow for editing dates or food entries

Best Answer

This issue has just developed for me. Last month, on the iOS app, I could change the date of am entered food. I tried yesterday and found that functionality was no longer working. There was a pending update to the app so I downloaded it thinking that may be the issue but it remains.

Best Answer