Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to edit sleep log

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

From time to time my Charge5 incorrectly determines the start or stop times of my sleep. If I edit the incorrect time and press ‘Save’ the time isn’t corrected. If I ‘back out’, today’s sleep details don’t show until I back out as far as the home page but the incorrect times remain. This seems to be a very old issue but has not been mentioned in the forum for some time. (I have a Premium account). 

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @IanMK13 

I assume you have the app on a iPhone ? It is a problem with app, not the Charge 5. It works on the Android app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, Seb. I’m using the Fitbit app on an iPhone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Don’t Fitbit intend to fix this fault with the iPhone app ?

Fitbit must have a problem with Apple because I’ve never been able to sync a fitbit with an iPad Mini either (2 generations of both products).  It’s really disappointing when companies don’t fix bugs with products. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem! (Charge 5 with app on iPad) Syncing and editing sleep log worked fine with my old Charge 2, which died last year, but since getting the Charge 5, I can no longer edit an incorrect sleep log without the entire record vanishing from the list and, on resyncing, it comes back as it was - incorrect! It’s VERY irritating!

Fitbit - please, please fix this and/or improve the auto sleep detection - I can do exactly the same activities on waking but sometimes they’re recognised and sometimes they’re not!

Best Answer
0 Votes