Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get Notifications from iPhone 7?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

If someone could point me in the right direction that would be great. Haven't had an Apple phone in a few years and I can't figure out how to fix my phone so I can get the text and call alerts. Thanks a bunch.

oh and I think I may have deleted something that I might have needed because the print was so small I thought I was giving it access but I think I clicked the deny access to the iphone. I'm not really sure though 😞

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Selenaferg  One thing to check is on your iPhone's settings, make sure you have "Allow in Notification Center", "Show in Notification Center", and "Show on lock screen" all enabled.

UPDATE:

Also, what Fitbit do you have @Selenaferg?

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the surge

UPDATE:

@Kmransom123 all of that is on under the notifications. Still isnt showing on my Fitbit yet.

UPDATE 2:

I have the Ionic now, but I've had several different ones over the years I was trying to find info from.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Selenaferg, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around the Fitbit Community. It's great to see you too @Kmransom123, thanks for your input about this situation. Smiley Happy

@Selenaferg, I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for letting us know about this situation. At this moment, to enable Notifications on your Ionic, please follow these steps:

1. Open the Fitbit app and tap on Account. 
  2. Tap on Ionic and then on Notifications.
  3. When you get a pop-up asking you to "pair" your device, tap on Pair and continue
  4. Select the options you want to enable.

If you're having trouble receiving Notifications after enabling them, please make sure the Ionic is not on Do Not Disturb mode by pressing down the left button for 2 seconds, swipe left and make sure Notifications are on. Also, go to the Settings app on your watch and make sure that under Notifications "during Exercise" is set to ON and as @Kmransom123 mentioned, go to your phone Settings > Notifications > Fitbit and make sure the following is enabled:

• Allow Notifications
  • Show on Lock Screen
  • Show in History. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes