Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find Ionic through Bluetooth.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Worked perfectly for a month or so... and now, can 't find it anymore through Bluetooth. Help me please!

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I would try restarting your phone and then restarting your fitbit using this procedure:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.

You might also try forgetting the fitbit in your phone's bluetooth settings. If it still won't sync after that then there are some more ideas to try in this help file: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1866/

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Terry_thinline, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @SteveH, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@Terry_thinline, I appreciate you have shared your situation with us. Please note that it's possible that your phone won't be able to locate your Ionic through the Bluetooth Settings if you haven't set up Notifications yet as your Ionic does not sync nor pair directly through here, it uses the Fitbit app to sync. 

With that said, I would like to suggest you to follow @SteveH's suggestions and reply to me in case you're still having trouble syncing your Fitbit Ionic or in case you need anything else. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, have a great day!

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes