Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get Notifications from 3rd party app.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I'm not getting any notifications on my Versa from the Due app. It works fine with every other app, just not with this one. Is this a problem with Due or with Fitbit? Does anyone have it working? It's enabled and everything else is working fine.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @aux, I hope you'r doing well, it's nice to see you around. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. If you're able to receive Notifications from other apps except the one you're mentioning, it's possible that the Settings of that specific app are not set correctly. Please go to your phone Settings > Due > Notifications and make sure the following is enabled:

NuNot.png

Then, restart your phone and monitor your Versa. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let us know the outcome. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, thanks for your reply.

The settings are correct, and the notifications do show on my phone - they just don't get sent to my Versa. It is enabled in the Fitbit app also - I triple checked. Maybe the app is doing something weird that confuses the Fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @aux, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have come back and let us know you've already tried the troubleshooting steps provided earlier. At this moment, I would like to ask you to try the following:

1. Force-quit the Fitbit app, then open it again and sync your tracker.
  2. Restart the Bluetooth on your phone. 
  3. Reset your Versa by pressing and holding the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen.
  4. Refresh Notifications:
    • From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap the Account icon 
    • Tap Notifications.
    • Turn off all notifications
    • Restart your phone.
    • Open the Fitbit app and turn notifications back on.
  5. Set up Notifications again:
    • Tell your phone to "forget" your device, removing the connection between the phone and the Fitbit device. 
      1. On your phone, go to Settings > Bluetooth and find your Fitbit device in the list.
      2. Find an option to forget the device.
    • Open the Fitbit app and set up notifications again.

I hope this can be helpful, please give these steps a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes