Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get Notifications on Ionic.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My notifications no longer show on my ionic. I have an iPhone 7plus. Everything worked great until about a month ago. I have restarted both devices and nothing helped.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @gmarie1234, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for bringing this situation to my attention. Thanks for letting me know you have already restarted your Ionic in hopes to resolve this issue. At this time, I would like to suggest you to check if your Ionic is not currently in the Do Not Disturb mode by pressing down the left button for 2 seconds, on the screen swipe left and make sure Notifications are ON. If they are, please reset Notifications in your Ionic through the Fitbit app following these steps:

- Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and tap on tracker. Then tap on Forget this Device. 

- Force-close the Fitbit app by double tapping the home button on your phone and swiping up the app. 

- Open the app again and tap on Account > Your Tracker > Notifications. You will receive the following Pop-up:

BTPairing.jpg

- Then, once you tap on Set Up, the app will begin setting up your tracker with the Bluetooth on your phone, which will prompt the next pop-up:

BTPairing2.jpg

- Tap Pair

- Once you get back to the tracker options, tap on Notifications an enable the ones you'd like to receive. 

Then, go to the Fitbit app and tap on Account > Blaze > Notifications > App Notificiations, in here you will be able to see a list of the apps that can send Notifications to your Blaze. Enable the ones you'd like to receive. Please keep in mind that in order for the apps to appear on this list your phone will need to receive 1 push Notification from each app before. 

Finally, please go to your phone Settings > Notifications > Fitbit and Settings > Notifications > Messages and check that the following is enabled:

• Allow Notifications
  • Show on Lock Screen
  • Show in History

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes