Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log in to app.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

i got my Fitbit in the mail and downloaded the app on my iPhone 7. At first, when I attempted to make an account it said it failed to create account (request time out). But when I logged in on desktop I could access my account, so the create account request must have gone through. However I cannot log in on iPhone.

When i try to login it sits there spinning and then gives a timeout error. The error message is: “oops, something went wrong. Please try again later”.

I have tried the following:

- changed the date and time settings to sync automatically (since this was suggested on other posts)

- restarted phone

- deleted and redownloaded app

- made multiple new accounts and tried logging into each of them 

- I have tried all of the above on both WiFi and LTE. 

Note that I have successfully installed and logged into the app on android, so this is almost certainly an iOS issue. And it’s not the date and time sync issue that seems to fix it for other people...

Thanks in advance for your help. Hope to be able to use my Fitbit soon! 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @zoestoll, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have brought this to my attention and for letting me know the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far. I'm glad you have been able to log in to your account through the online Dashboard and the Fitbit app on Android. 

At this moment I will forward this information to our development team so they can take a better look at this situation as we have received more reports about this issue. 

Thanks for your participation in the forums, once I have more information to share about this issue, I'll make sure to let you know. Have a nice day and a great weekend! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes