Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log in to the app on my new phone.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

i bougth a new iphone installed the app but when i enter my credentials it says that account is already in use. in a way that is correct, i installed and used it on my previous phone. but how do i get it working on my new phone? anybody any idea? thanks in advance

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

That sounds like you are trying to set up a new account in the app. When you go into the app there should be options for setting up a new account or signing in. You need to sign in using your existing id and password,

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

That sounds like you are trying to set up a new account in the app. When you go into the app there should be options for setting up a new account or signing in. You need to sign in using your existing id and password,

Best Answer

thanks for your suggestion

it also helped charging my fitbit and resetting while charging.

"out of the blue"  bluetooth on my phone recognized the fitbit ans it  started wordking as usual.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @connyvn, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @SteveH, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@connyvn, I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for taking the time to update your thread and let us know your issue has now been resolved, I'm very glad. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes