Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log in to the app.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

it keeps telling me my email and password are not working.  But I can log on just fine on my computer.  I've reset the password.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app.  I've turned off the phone and restarted it.

It will not sync until I log in and I cannot log in on my phone

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello,

i am unable to log into the app. I’ve reset my password and can log into a desktop site but not the app. Any ideas what’s going on?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Cmcclish and @baronessekat, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for letting me know the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far. Sometimes, this issue is related to a network error so in this case I would like to suggest you trying to connect to a different WiFi or turn it off completely and try to log in using your cellular data. If you're still unable to log in or if you're getting an error message when trying to, please reply to me with a screenshot of the error so I can check this further.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, give it a try and let me know the outcome! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

now I can log in.  I had tried for days on cellular.  On the wi-fi at work, on the wi-fi at home.  But now I can finally log in.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried on WiFi, off WiFi, different WiFi. I’ve deleted the app and redownloaded, reset my phone and I still cannot log in.45C9E6C3-443C-4FE0-AB7C-98674B6967A9.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @baronessekat and @Cmcclish, thanks for taking the time to reply, I hope you're doing well. Smiley Happy

@baronessekat, I appreciate you have come back and let me know you were able to log in to your account, I'm very glad. 

@Cmcclish, thanks for replying with a screenshot of the error message you're getting and for trying the troubleshooting steps I've provided earlier. At this moment I will forward your information to our team so they can take a better look at this situation. Once I have more information to share with you about this issue, I'll make sure to update the thread accordingly. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else you might want to add or if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes