Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log in to the app.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am unable to access my iPhone Fitbit blaze account...it’s rejected my email and password even though they are both entered correctly 

l have been in contact with Fitbit via FB...they temporary solved the problem but I was unable to sync phone to app... as instructed I went to login to Apple support and since then nothing, email address and password rejected..to make matters worse they now appear to be ignoring my messages 

on on my iPhone in settings under Bluetooth the blaze so it’s no registered, could this be the problem, if so if it’s been deleted how can it be resolved 

im do frustrated I’m thinking should I deactivate my account and then rejoin- is this possible as all I currently have is an expensive watch 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@Annie234 has your Fitbit been setup yet? 

Once setup the app should pair the tracker, you can not do this pairing, but if it is paired telling the phone to forget it could help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes the Fitbit blaze was originally set up 17th January 2017 this year...this problem started 26th December....

apple support app rejecting my email and password... I’ve reset, I’ve turned off Bluetooth, closed the iPhone off, deleted the app... I did however have a glimmer of hope following one of Fitbit instructions given through FB messages however the phone wouldn’t synch with the app so I followed the instructions and I’m back to square one or worse 

question... under Bluetooth on my settings the blaze device no longer showing, not sure if I accidentally deleted it yesterday 

question - is the only way out of this to deactivate the account and then log in as new customer 

Best Answer

Out of the blue it’s corrected itself, I haven’t done anything 

bluetooth now paring with phone 

watch this space... everything has been restored 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It sorted itself... I did nothing, now working as it should be 

Best Answer
0 Votes