Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log into the Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am unable to login on the iOS app. The username and password is correct, I am able to login to the website just fine.

I’m gettin the error message, Oops, something went wrong. Please try again.

I have contacted support and have already tried any of their suggestions. 
I have tried,

logging in on and off wifi, several different wifi connections home, work, etc. support said to turn off wifi from settings which still didn’t work.

tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app turned phone off and on again

anyone else having this issue? iOS device- it has been almost a month now since the app was working.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @MLegend. Welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for letting me know what error message you're seeing and the steps tried with our team so far. I know how you're feeling about not being able to access your account details. I was able to contact our Support team on your behalf and it seems they're reviewing your case and will send you an email with more information about this situation. Since they have access to your details, I'd recommend to keep an open communication with them so you can receive further assistance. Be sure that your case is on good hands.

If you have any other question, feel free to let me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I am same predicament 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Djmount. Welcome! It's great to see a new face around. I'm sorry for the delay.

Thanks for sharing that you're also unable to access your Fitbit account. Since your post didn't mention, I'd recommend to give a try to the following steps:

1. Verify if the Fitbit app is updated to the latest version.
  2. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  3. Reboot your phone.
  4. Open the Fitbit app and try logging back in to your account.

Additionally, if you're using WiFi connection during this process, try using mobile data to see if that makes a difference. In case you continue having this issue, reply back with your phone's model, OS version and a screenshot of the error message displayed. For instructions to attach it in your reply, check this post.

Keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes