Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to pair back Ionic after removing it from account.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got the my watch Monday, set it all up just fine. Thursday I left my phone at home when I went to work. I come home and can't get my watch to sync. I restarted both devices. I have force shut down app on phone. I have reinstalled app. I have turned bluetooth on and off. I have disconnected watch from app. I forgot watch in bluetooth settings. Both devices are fully charged. My watch is plugged into my computer, setting on top on my Iphone trying to be paired. Nothing is working to get my ionic watch to sync back to my phone.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @KabeBrium, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, have you restarted your Ionic by pressing and holding the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. Have you restarted your phone as well? If so, I would like to suggest to check the following before trying to set up your tracker as a new device:

1. Make sure you have a strong WiFi signal
  2. Make sure there are no other Bluetooth devices around that might interfere with the setup process. 
  3. Restart your Ionic once again, then plug it in and make sure it's charging. 

Then, try to set up your tracker again:

1. Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account symbol at the top right corner of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
  2. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue
  3. If the app asks you to replace your current tracker, please replace it and continue with the process.
  4. If you're able to input the 4-digit number and it takes a long time for the screen to change, force-quit the app by double tapping the home button on your phone and swiping up the app. Then, open the app again and tap on Account to check if the Ionic is listed under your name. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a couple of tries and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

I have tried all that. I have contacted support and they have escalated to their special team. They have contacted me and asked where I purchased and my country of residence so far. I just sent my response today to them.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @KabeBrium, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply and let me know our Support Team is now handling your case. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have come back to me, please keep me updated with the resolution given by our team. I'm sure they will be more than happy to assist you! Additionally, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply again! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer