Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to receive Notifications from iPhone.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

No longer receive text message or phone call notifications on my iPhone 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @VJINCol, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Tell me, which tracker are you currently using? Have you tried to restarted it yet? Have you restarted your phone as well? If so, I would like to suggest you the following:

- Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and tap on tracker. Then tap on Forget this Device. 

- Force-close the Fitbit app by double tapping the home button on your phone and swiping up the app. 

- Open the app again and tap on Account > Your Tracker > Notifications. You will receive the following Pop-up:

BTPairing.jpg

- Then, once you tap on Set Up, the app will begin setting up your tracker with the Bluetooth on your phone, which will prompt the next pop-up:

BTPairing2.jpg

- Tap Pair

- Once you get back to the tracker options, tap on Notifications an enable the ones you'd like to receive. 

Additionally, please go to your phone Settings > Notifications > Fitbit and Settings > Notifications > Messages and check that the following is enabled:

• Allow Notifications
  • Show on Lock Screen
  • Show in History

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not working Nothing recommended has. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @VJINCol

Check out pg.29

Should get you back up and running. 

User Guide

Community Council Member

ALAN | VAN,B.C. Canada Community Council Member

Versa, Charge, Charge HR, Ionic, Ace, Aria 2 scale, Flyer headphones - iOS

Click here Fitbit help for more solutions

>Contact
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @VJINCol, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. It's great to see you too @ACG, thanks for your help. 

@VJINCol, which tracker are you currently using? Please note that some of them have a "Do Not Disturb" mode that will prevent them form receiving Notifications. Check this function if you have any of the following trackers/watches:

• Blaze: Swipe down while on the clock face, make sure Notifications are ON.
  • Charge 2: Press down the button for 2 seconds, a vibration and a message will let you know if Notifications have been turned ON or OFF
  • Versa and Ionic: Press down the left button for 2 seconds, on the next screen swipe left and check if Notifications are ON or OFF.

I hope this can be helpful, check this out and reply to me with the tracker you're currently using so I can determine what should we do next in case you're still unable to receive Notifications. 

Have a great day! 

Best Answer

I’ve tried all of the recommended solutions but nothing is working. Stopped working shortly after the latest IPhone update to iOS 11.4.1

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @FDR, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's nice to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for your patience and working through these troubleshooting steps. I’ve reached the limits of what I can do for you here on the public community forums, so I've contacted our Support team on your behalf to look into this issue further and provide you with some options. Please keep an eye on your email inbox for further instructions.

In case you need anything else, please feel free to reply as well. Happy stepping.

Best Answer