Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to receive Notifications on Charge 2.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My charge2 used to vibrate and display texts or incoming calls but doesn’t anymore.  

Notifications are turned on on the watch and in the app 

solutions?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject + Format.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Littlebear99, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, thanks for joining the conversation and let me know the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far. 

At this moment I would like to suggest you to check if your tracker is not currently on the Do Not Disturb mode by pressing down the button on the side of your Charge 2 for 2 seconds. A vibration and a message will let you know if Notifications have been turned on or off. Then please check the following steps in order to reset Notifications on your phone and tracker:

• Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and tap on Charge 2. Then tap on Forget this Device. 
  • Force-close the Fitbit app by double tapping the home button on your phone and swiping up the app. 
  • Open the app again and tap on Account > Charge 2 > Notifications. You will receive the following Pop-up:

BTPairing.jpg

• Then, once you tap on Set Up, the app will begin setting up your tracker with the Bluetooth on your phone, which will prompt the next pop-up:

• BTPairing2.jpgTap Pair

Once the process is finished you can go back and tap on Account > Charge 2 > Notifications and select the ones you'd like to receive. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Littlebear99, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, thanks for joining the conversation and let me know the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far. 

At this moment I would like to suggest you to check if your tracker is not currently on the Do Not Disturb mode by pressing down the button on the side of your Charge 2 for 2 seconds. A vibration and a message will let you know if Notifications have been turned on or off. Then please check the following steps in order to reset Notifications on your phone and tracker:

• Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and tap on Charge 2. Then tap on Forget this Device. 
  • Force-close the Fitbit app by double tapping the home button on your phone and swiping up the app. 
  • Open the app again and tap on Account > Charge 2 > Notifications. You will receive the following Pop-up:

BTPairing.jpg

• Then, once you tap on Set Up, the app will begin setting up your tracker with the Bluetooth on your phone, which will prompt the next pop-up:

• BTPairing2.jpgTap Pair

Once the process is finished you can go back and tap on Account > Charge 2 > Notifications and select the ones you'd like to receive. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Best Answer

Thank you! That seems to have done the trick- at least for phone calls. I assume then txt messages will also come through on my Charge2. If not the case I will let you know

Ursula Kobel

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Littlebear99, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply and let me know your issue has now been resolved, I'm very glad! Smiley Very Happy

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Best Answer
0 Votes