Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to receive iMessage notifications on Iphone X

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I first had the blaze which worked perfectly with my iPhone 6. When I upgraded to the iPhone X my text notifications stopped working. I assumed it was a fluke and after speaking with Fitbit support was out of options for fixing it. 

I recieved the Versa for mother’s day and have the same problems therefore I assumed the issue wasn’t with the Fitbit but with the phone itself. After showing out in the phone store and requesting a new one through my warranty I realized my text notifications come through when I turn off iMessage . I sincerely hope I do not have to pay for an iPhone X because for a Fitbit error! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @DenaZ08, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for letting me know you have already contacted our Support Team. At this moment I would like to ask you to reply to me with the troubleshooting steps you've already tried with our Support Team. Also, when you mention your notifications come through when you "turn off iMessage", does that mean you disable notifications for that app inside your phone Settings? 

Having this information will be very helpful for me to check this issue further. Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
No. In an IPhone you can turn off iMessages and use only the text message
feature.
I turned it off for a few days and then turned it back on and now it works
fine.
Prior to this I had contacted Fitbit and spoken with a customer service rep
and we complete ALL of the Fitbit Trouble shooting measures with no
solution.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @DenaZ08, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have clarified this with me and for trying the troubleshooting steps provided by our Support Team. I'm very glad your issue has now been resolved. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

You are not able to receive imessage notifications on iPhone X and similarly other iPhone users also face same problem. I think https://windowserrors.org/imessage-on-pc/ contain the solution of this error. You must go there to acknowledge the solution.

Best Answer
0 Votes