Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to save profile settings in the Fitbit app.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When saving my personal info (ie location, birthday, gender) on the app (ios), I enter the info and hit save. After it does, it asks to "please provide a valid height" (or other field if I enter height). The only way for me to navigate back to enter another field is to hit the "cancel" button. So essentially I cannot save a single field in the personal profile information. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Goldencanuck, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to see new faces around! Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I have moved your post form the Versa boards to the iOS boards where it can get more focused attention.

If you're having difficulties entering your personal information in the Fitbit app, I would like to suggest you to go to your personal settings on the online Dashboard and add or edit the information necessary here. Don't forget to hit "Submit" to finish and save the data. This data will be saved in your account and will update in the Fitbit app. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just opened my new Fitbit Ionic, went through setup, and as I was attempting to update my settings I had the exact same issues described above. 

The OP is from over a year ago, but there is still not an app update to make this work? I guess I’ll enter it via the website instead.

Best Answer
0 Votes