Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see all my friends on the app.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My friends have disappeared on the app but they can still see me. Some don't appear on 'find friends' anymore. I want my friends back 😞 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Jalexander8, I hope you're having a great day, it's nice to see you around. Smiley Happy

This seems like a very odd situation, when did you start experiencing it? It's possible the information is not updating correctly on the Fitbit app, which is why I would like to suggest you to go to your online Dashboard and check if your friends are showing up here. If they are, please try the following on the Fitbit app:

• Force-close the app by double tapping the home button and swiping up the app.
  • Log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let me know the outcome. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MarcoGFitbit thanks for your response. I cannot see my friends in the dashboard on the normal webpage either. My friend sent me a message and I could view it and reply but then it disappeared. I had to reset my Fitbit as certain things weren't working. I logged out of the app and updated it and logged back in and my friends were gone. I can't find most of them in the 'find friends' section either. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Jalexander8, thanks for taking the time to reply, I hope you're having a great day. Smiley Happy

If you're still not able to see your friends, my suggestion would be adding them to your list once again by going to the Friends section on the online Dashboard and clicking on ADD FRIEND for each person.

Give this a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else!

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @MarcoGFitbit that would be the simple thing to do. Unfortunately most of my friends don't appear in the "find friends" section anymore. I know for sure they're still active Fitbit users and on Facebook. It's weird that they can still see me and my activities but I can't even locate them with an email or Facebook account. I also just got a new friend request and I went to the dashboard to accept it but it said I was logged in with a different account despite only ever logging in with one. This is all so confusing!

Best Answer