Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see any of my groups in the app.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can't access group I belong to from app, have to login to comp? What am I doing wrong?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Walk1000km  You are not doing anything wrong.  For the time being, all those groups that you can access on you fitbit.com profile page cannot be accessed on the app.  Only the Fitbit derived groups on the app.  Many hope that this will change in a future update.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

@Walk1000km  You are not doing anything wrong.  For the time being, all those groups that you can access on you fitbit.com profile page cannot be accessed on the app.  Only the Fitbit derived groups on the app.  Many hope that this will change in a future update.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

This is so frustrating! Makes those groups essentially worthless! Argh! 

Best Answer

Hello @nenny, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. As @LZeeW mentioned, currently it's not possible to see custom groups on the Fitbit app. I understand how important this feature is for you and for many members of the Community, which is why I would like to suggest you to check on @PTI's suggested idea for implementing this feature in a future update. Please feel free to add your comment and vote, this is truly the best way to make your voice heard. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

So there is no way to see my groups in Fitbit app Smiley Sad

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Ozlemoz, thanks for joining the conversation, it's great to have you on board the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the forums. As described above, at the moment it's not possible to see your custom groups in the Fitbit app. Please keep an eye on on @PTI's suggested idea as it has already been marked as "under consideration", feel free to add your vote and comment, this will sure help increase the chances to implement this feature. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

How can you call this “solved”?  Because you gave an answer, essentially telling people to add it to a list of things you will never work on, like continuous time display on the Charge 3?  You spend development resources on things like reporting missed phone calls while dropping popular features like groups.  I don’t get it.

Best Answer