Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see run splits Charge 5, Iphone. GPS turns off after 1.5 kms

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am unable to see run splits on my fitbit app, when i go to the specific run, it shows duration, distance, average pace zone minutes etc. There is a graphic of Heart rate during the run but no graphic of run splits which i could see until the recent app update. I logged into the fitbit dashboard on fitbit.com as well but no run splits data there as well. Also during runs my GPS turns off saying it cant connect, it is happening at 1.5 kms every time. This was not the case a few weeks back- I am running outdoors in open areas within good GPS & network coverage.

I have done following already-

1.app- logout relogin, disinstall, reinstall

2. device- restarted the device using reset button the charging chord. 

Can you please help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

There is no menu any more maybe bug in app or removed this feature but I coikd see the same in online dashboard. 
if this feature is not there then Fitbit is useless need to dump in to the garbage move to Apple or gsrmin.

unitl last year this feature was there I started again but no more while running it do speak avg speed per km.

lookalike Fitbit develop removed the feature from app only need to refer to online dashboard useless now.

i also posted the same if I don’t get respond in couple of days will move to some other smart what but I will lose the data for past 10 years.

I think Fitbit want to us to move to other smart watches. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I see, i could see the splits on the app till a month or so back but not anymore. Not sure what is happening. I have been a fitbit user for ~11 years now, losing all that data is not great. But there is little option anymore for runs.I am thinking of moving on to a Garmin. 

Best Answer
0 Votes