Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set up Charge 2.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have bought A fitbit charge 2, but it won't connect with my IPhone 5. I tested it on my granddaughters phone(iPhone x) and it worked. Why won't my watch connect to the Phone.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @kikikolodziejcz, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. I appreciate you have let us know you were able to set up your Charge 2 on another device. Please note that as you have already set up the Charge 2 using another mobile phone, the tracker is already set up in your account and there's no need to set it up again. Please open the Fitbit app and try to sync with your iPhone 5, the Charge 2 will already be available in the app. 

Please note to go to the iPhone X's Bluetooth settings and remove the Charge 2 from the list of paired devices first, this way your phone wont' have trouble syncing with the tracker. 

I hope this can be helpful; once again, thanks for sharing your experience. If there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes