Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set up Flex 2 after removing it from the account.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since Sunday the Flex2 stopped syncing I have restarted device numerous times and deleted app and reinstalled eventually deleted the flex 2 but now for two days every time I try to set up a device on the app I have Unexpected Error try again later

I have an IPhone SE ... also trying customer support only produces a blank page also web log in also only produces a blank page .... what else can I try please

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

DC498CC1-59E3-4D70-9A62-B400B9193A5E.jpeg

F8CD86CB-52EF-4606-A3F9-1655919BBA37.png

08E32370-0569-4303-809D-1DFD14D2CDBD.png

Thank you I have tried all you suggested and still I only  get this error message as soon as I get to the privacy statement ... cannot get any further at all

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Sabasue, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums, for having reported this to us and for letting us know about the troubleshooting steps you've already tried. At this moment I would like to suggest you to update the Fitbit app in case you haven't done it yet, then try the following:

1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and check if your tracker is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device.
  2. Restart your phone.
  3. Make sure you have a strong WiFi signal
  4. Turn off the Bluetooth on your phone for 15 seconds, then turn it back on.
  5. Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account symbol at the top right corner of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
  6. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue
  7. When a pop-up appears asking you to Pair your tracker to your device, tap on Pair and continue.

If you get an error message again, please reply to me with a screenshot so I can check this further. Thanks for your patience and understanding, give these steps a try and let me know in case you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

DC498CC1-59E3-4D70-9A62-B400B9193A5E.jpeg

F8CD86CB-52EF-4606-A3F9-1655919BBA37.png

08E32370-0569-4303-809D-1DFD14D2CDBD.png

Thank you I have tried all you suggested and still I only  get this error message as soon as I get to the privacy statement ... cannot get any further at all

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry not an acceptable solution... still no success very frustrating as in July it would not sync for two and half weeks and now again in September.... 

Best Answer
0 Votes