Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set up Flex 2 on my iPhone or iPad Air 2.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am trying to set up my Fitbit Flex 2 on my iPhone 6s and my iPad Air 2. I am seeing that it won't work with both devices.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Jas_in_fla, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Please note that if you set up your tracker in your iPhone or iPad, the tracker will appear on the other device once you log in to your account. There's no need to set it up on both devices. If your Flex 2 is unable to set up with either one of your devices, please try the following:

1. Restart your phone/tablet
  2. Restart your Flex 2
  3. Make sure you have a strong WiFi signal
  4. Make sure the other device's Bluetooth is turned off and that there are no other devices around that might interfere with the setup process. 
  5. Try to set up your tracker once again. 

Additionally, when you finish setting up your tracker you will be asked to pair your tracker with your phone/tablet, please note that doing so will link the tracker with the phone or tablet which will make the connection stronger with that specific device and will make a bit difficult for the other device to sync with it. This link will also be established when you set up Notifications or All-day Sync.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let me know if there's anything else I can do for you, I'll be happy to help. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem.

felx 2 and iPad Air 2, already restare both several times even the Bluetooth.

ios 11.2.6

I followed all the instruction....the phone Samsung s7 of my friend can see the flex 2 and the iPad can see the Samsung so the problem is between iPad and flex 2.

why there are so many problem with this flex2 ?

how can I solve it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @RobertoP8, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around. Smiley Happy

Thanks again for your patience and working through these troubleshooting steps. I’ve reached the limits of what I can do for you here on the public community forums, so I've contacted our Support team on your behalf to look into this issue further and provide you with some options. Please keep an eye on your email inbox for further instructions.

In case you need anything else, please feel free to reply as well. Happy stepping.

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes