Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set up Notifications on Charge 2.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got the charge 2 and it'll sync to my iphone but I can't set up the notifications. When I go to the notifactions it says setup nltfications and when I select setup it loads for a min and then it sends a error message saying pairing failed that calls and all day syncing is disabled. I've tried turning off my phone, closing out the app, logging out, re downloading the app, turning blip tooth off, made sure all my notifications setting are right in my iphone setting, everything and it still won't work!! Any suggestions on how to fix this?  My app version is 22.48.14 this is because my iphone ain't updated due to lack of storage on my phone.. Could this be the problem!? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Muddin27, thanks for joining us, it's great to see new faces around! Smiley Happy

It's possible that because your phone is not updated the tracker is unable to finish bonding with the Bluetooth on it. In this case I would like to suggest going to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and check if your tracker is on the list of paired devices; if it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device. Then, restart your phone and try to set up Notifications once again. 

Additionally, please check if your tracker hasn't been set up on "Do Not Disturb" mode by pressing and holding the button on your Charge 2, the tracker will vibrate and a message will appear on the screen. Please remember that we recommend getting the latest version of the app so your tracker can sync without inconveniences.

Hope this can be helpful, In case you need anything else, please keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer