Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sync Inspire HR

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there,

I have a Fitbit Inspire HR. When I try to sync it with the app on my iPhone it says “No Device Found”. I’ve followed all the advice I have found online such as deleting the app and reinstalling it, turning Bluetooth on and off and turning my phone off and on but nothing has worked. I also had the app on my iPad which was working perfectly but I thought this might be interfering with the app on my iPhone so I deleted it but it didn’t make any difference. I would prefer to have it working properly on my iPhone as I use this way more than my iPad. Any help would be really appreciated as it’s driving me nuts. Thank you. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Selbeep, welcome to the Community Forums!

First, I appreciate your effort and patience for troubleshooting this situation prior to posting, I totally understand how frustrating this matter can be for you but I'm here to help you with this. That said, if you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check how the syncing procedure works here and see if there's a missing requirement on your iOS mobile device that's preventing the syncing procedure to be completed.

Also, you can move forward to the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and let me know how it goes. 

Keep me posted, I'll be around if you need anything else.

Best Answer

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply. I followed the different steps outlined in your answer and what worked for me was when I disabled Bluetooth on my iPad my iPhone was then able to find my Fitbit. I haven't tried to turn the Bluetooth back on my iPad as I don't want it to interfere with the iPhone though I don't know why this would be as when I had actually gone further and deleted the app from my iPad altogether it didn't solve the problem. Thanks again.

Best Answer
0 Votes