Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to use Quick Replies.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had the FitBit Versa for about 3 weeks now. I am very happy with it but I am running into a rather frustrating situation. I am unable to reply to text messages. I do have an Iphone and I know previously it was a not allowed, yet I have many co-workers who are able to use quick replies and they all have Iphones. I am able to edit the default quick reply choices but that is it. I can read messages from my Versa but I am only allowed to Clear them. Did I miss something during set-up? I will add that I do get a notification when I get calls which didn't work until about a week ago. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I'm afraid quick replies on iPhones still doesn't work. Could it be that your friends were replying to fitbit app notification? Fitbit say:

"Use quick replies to send customized responses to text messages and messages from certain messaging apps with your Fitbit Charge 3, Fitbit Ionic, or Fitbit Versa. This feature is currently available on devices paired to an Android phone (7.0+). Devices paired to an iPhone or Windows 10 phone can respond to Fitbit app notifications, such as messages, cheers, taunts, and friend requests."

taken from: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2344/

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Aayana, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @SteveH thanks for all your help.  Smiley Happy

@Aayana I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. Please note that as @SteveH mentioned only mobile devices running Android 7.0+ are able to use Quick Replies. 

Note that devices paired to an iPhone or Windows 10 phone can only respond to Fitbit app notifications, that means that if someone sends you a message through the Fitbit app, you can reply to it. 

I hope this resolves your inquiry, if there's anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes