Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view friends of other friends (those who have it publicly available)

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

I need to add a friend of my friend, but after i updated the app this morning, when i view any of my friend's profile, i can no longer see their friends.

Can someone help?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
31 REPLIES 31

Following. Hope this gets resolved soon. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Happy new year everyone.

Posting here to check if there are any updates on this issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MariamV  This issue has not been resolved.  It was identified over a month ago.  Users deserve an update.  Maybe Fitbit needs better engineers.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

When this issue was raised, the response was that F would do something about it. Still waiting!

Moderator edit: removed personal information

Best Answer

Worst customer support team ever that i have seen for a consumer product.

I have had other issues in past, and my experience has been that they acknowledge the problem but months and months pass by, but they never provide a solution.

Best Answer

@LZeeW thanks for the follow up!

Thanks all for your patience @eaglesnest @frozenfire69! I'd like to let you know that our engineers are working hard on a fix as this is still an ongoing issue. These types of bugs are very unpredictable, sometimes the solution is very simple and other times the solution takes more time to develop. Thanks a million for your understanding about it!

New updates will be posted here as I receive them. 

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer

Thank you for letting us know -

Moderator edit: removed personal information

Best Answer

@MariamV  This thread needs to be one of the top threads (with the blue backgrounds) at the top of the iOS forum -- of known issues under investigation.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

@eaglesnest sure, no problem!

Feel free to post back if anything. Smiley Happy

@LZeeW I'll go ahead and pass this info to our team. Thanks for your patience! 

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer

@LZeeW@frozenfire69@eaglesnest  As @MariamV mentioned our team has been working on this issue, some issues do take longer to resolve than others, unfortunately. It does look like this should be resolved soon. As soon as we know, we will update this thread. Thanks for your patience. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer

Hi Everyone - this issue was resolved in the recent update 2.45, please update your app if you are experiencing this. Thanks for your reports and patience. If you continue to have this issue, please let me know. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you -

With best wishes
Nick

moderator edit: personal information

Best Answer