Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unstable

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I input food in the database, the calories out doesn’t update automatically as it did before, same goes for water tracking. Sometimes it froze. It started this week.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello and welcome @Sal0001 

Im sorry to see you’re experiencing issues. Let’s try restarting your force shutting the Fitbit App and restart your iOS device to see if that fixes the issue.

Heres how:

log out of your Fitbit App

force shut the App by swiping the App upward

now turn off your iOS device completely, wait 1-2 mins then turn your iOS device back on

log back into your Fitbit App as you normally would with your email address and password 

sync your Fitbit Tracker

😃 Hopefully this will resolve your issue. If this does indeed resolve your issue could you please tap the “choose as best answer” box just under my post? It helps people looking for answers to questions similar to your own. I’d really appreciate it!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello and welcome @Sal0001 

Im sorry to see you’re experiencing issues. Let’s try restarting your force shutting the Fitbit App and restart your iOS device to see if that fixes the issue.

Heres how:

log out of your Fitbit App

force shut the App by swiping the App upward

now turn off your iOS device completely, wait 1-2 mins then turn your iOS device back on

log back into your Fitbit App as you normally would with your email address and password 

sync your Fitbit Tracker

😃 Hopefully this will resolve your issue. If this does indeed resolve your issue could you please tap the “choose as best answer” box just under my post? It helps people looking for answers to questions similar to your own. I’d really appreciate it!

Best Answer
0 Votes