Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updated the app and now cannot find my charge HR

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I've just updated the app in iOS. Since then I cannot find my Fitbit via the app, it keeps searching but no luck. I've turned Bluetooth on and off, I've closed the app a few times and restarted phone. Next I've removed the device and then attempted to add it again, no luck there. Device still registering steps and is fully charged. Anyone available to suggest alternative methods or is anyone experiencing same issue?

Thanks.
Best Answer
2 BEST ANSWERS

Accepted Solutions

Wonderful troubleshooting @Lyndseyb22

Did you installed the latest app version over the previous installed app? Sometimes glitches can occur that way..

If not already done, feel free uninstalling the app, restart the phone & reinstall the latest Fitbit App version freshly.

Uninstalling the app also would clear the (previous) Fitbit App Cache.. which could also be causing conflicts when installed the newest version over the previous one..

Hope it helps

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
All sorted now Thankyou very much. I restarted phone another two times and it worked 😂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Wonderful troubleshooting @Lyndseyb22

Did you installed the latest app version over the previous installed app? Sometimes glitches can occur that way..

If not already done, feel free uninstalling the app, restart the phone & reinstall the latest Fitbit App version freshly.

Uninstalling the app also would clear the (previous) Fitbit App Cache.. which could also be causing conflicts when installed the newest version over the previous one..

Hope it helps

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to our Community @Lyndseyb22! Thanks for joining us! Man HappyI noticed @SunsetRunner  provided you with some great suggestions to help you resolve this. I'd like to know if you have updated the firmware on your tracker? Also, are you receiving any error message when trying to set up your tracker again? Please make sure you're following the steps provided in this thread to set up your tracker as a new device. 

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Meylin | Community Moderator

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." What's Cooking?

Best Answer
All sorted now Thankyou very much. I restarted phone another two times and it worked 😂
Best Answer

Have fun with your buddy @Lyndseyb22

Sweet dreams @MeylinP #all

Nap

Best Answer
0 Votes