Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded my I phone to iOS 10.0.1

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After upgrade to iSO track exercise option disapeared

Best Answer
46 REPLIES 46
Doesn't work the same. In my weekly exercise, it would show a map of the route I ad walked, along with steps, time, and other important info. Also when I went to the "+" and started the timer, the app would announce after I had gone 1 kilometre, etc. It was motivating! I'd surely like that info back!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I also upgraded my iPhone 6+ to iOS10 and lost the track exercise icon

It appears to be a systematic problem with the fitbit app with the new iOS.

Please fix this ASAP

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @PE74@blee12@JDipiet@Laini1@DrSMW and welcome aboard @MKBL2424. I got great news for you. Note this was an issue that happened with the released of the iOS 10. However we have released a new version of the Fitbit app 2.27 with a fix for this issue. I have tested myself the new updated and the option of Track Exercise has returned.

So On your iOS device, tap App Store. > Tap the Updates tab. > If a Fitbit update is available, you'll see Fitbit in the list of pending updates. > Tap Update.

upload (1).png

See you around and let me know how it goes! Thank you for all your patience.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

My heart rate wont sync to to my new iPhone 7. I have updated the Fitit app with version 587. My steps are syncing but not the heart rate.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer
0 Votes
I can't stand the way the Fitbit community talks like "I've got great news for you" you can add your excerice in now and it's all fixed without even addressing the issues reported on this thread. OP asked about HR graph not updating properly with ios10. Look at my graph, also screwed up. Yet again.

http://i.imgur.com/9hl4ZOC.jpg
Best Answer
0 Votes
@FlyBuck, psparklin, wdonaldson1, chad1776, say have you update your Fitbit app to version 2.27? The new iOS 10 needs to have Fitbit app version 2.27. I know you should be able to add shortcuts buy going into your device. If you login to your account and go to the account tab you will see your device under your name. Tap on your device and you should see exercise shortcuts. You should see six to seven shortcuts max. If you would like to add a shortcut and it's max, your plus sign will be highlighted in gray. You will need to delete one of the shortcuts to add one. If you tap on edit you will see the option to delete shortcuts. When you delete a shortcut you should see the plus sign turn to a bright highlight. Tap on the plus sign and all of the Fitbit shortcuts will be listed. Tap on the shortcut you want to add and when you exit your device should sync. I'm using a 6 plus iPhone with the blaze. I have not upgraded yet. Waiting for all the bugs to clear.
Best Answer
0 Votes