Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V3.xx Exercise Data/Screens Accessible from V4.06

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

From the exercise page, tap on the 3 dots at the top right, then on Manage Data. Scroll down and tap on EXERCISE (EXERCISE LOGS, GPS TRACKING), and then on REVIEW YOUR DATA. From here, you should see the old exercise page and edit your details as you used to ...

$fitbit7.jpg

----

$fitbit8.jpg

Credit to @auser23  for discovering this.

Edit: This capability is most likely available in all V4.xx versions.

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Thank you for sharing this. I have been trying to figure out how to get seconds back on my workout times. Why would they remove that from the main workout view? Very frustrating that I have to dig that deep to find such a basic stat 

Best Answer

Wow, thank you! It seems ridiculous to do it this way, but at least the info is still there! Thanks again!

Best Answer

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!! 👏🏽👏🏽 I felt lost without being to do this anymore!  Blame it on my OCD!  

Best Answer

Confirming this works!  Thanks so much. 

Best Answer

Apparently their software developers and business analyst s are not Fitbit users or this would have never gotten through the design review!  SMH

Best Answer

This so called “mistake” is a deliberate attempt to moving customers away from FitBit devices and into Google own devices.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much!! I was so excited to see the old display, change my activity name, and see the colors orange and red! The drabness of this new design is so demotivating.

Best Answer