Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 doesn’t sync after iOS 15 update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit doesn’t sync with the ios15 update I have been trying for a week to remove device and reinstall and it won’t connect! Will there be an update to fix this? I might have to find another fitness watch ( not Apple they have terrible battery life)

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Agreed! I've been having the same issues as you since the IOS 15 update. I have tried all of the troubleshooting suggestions in other Fitbit Versa 2 threads to no avail. I have to be connected to WiFi to sync my Fitbit - so annoying! 

I am also considering other fitness trackers because this is a huge inconvenience. 

Best Answer

I’m also having a problem since the iOS 15 upgrade. The “Apps” don’t show up in the Fitbit app on my phone.

Best Answer

Hi @megmontague@Irmavelic and @Krwinch. Welcome on board.

@megmontague and @Irmavelic Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and for the steps tried on your own. Before anything else, let me clarify that the Fitbit devices are able to sync via Bluetooth. The Wi-Fi connection is only required to install apps, download firmware updates or transfer music if applicable for your Fitbit device.

That being said, I understand you've tried troubleshooting your Fitbit devices, but please give one last try to the following steps in the given order:

1. Forget your Fitbit device from the Bluetooth settings.
  2. Turn off other Bluetooth connections nearby.
  3. Force quit the Fitbit app and reboot your phone.
  4. Restart your Fitbit device to refresh its performance.
  5. Open the Fitbit app, tap your profile picture > Set Up a Device.
  6. Select your Fitbit device, tap Replace Device and follow the on-screen instructions.

@Krwinch Thanks for joining this thread. Let me share that our team consolidated the App and Clock Faces tile on the device management page to one “Gallery” tile for all devices that use the Fitbit App Gallery. In case you're not able to find this new tile, please take a screenshot of the options displayed and attach it to your reply so I can investigate on my end.

Hope this helps.

Best Answer

Thanks - that was it. I'm fairly new to the FitBit world; still getting familiar with the device and the app.

Best Answer

I’ve tried everything. Now my Versa 2 is a brick. Tried to factory reset. Wouldn’t reconnect. Tried to reset again and now it won’t do anything. Can’t even get it to boot up. What a waste of money. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Krwinch and @SunsetRunner.

@Krwinch You're welcome! I'm glad the information shared above was of help to you. I'm sure you're excited about using your new Versa 2, and so you can take full advantage of each feature, please save and download the User Manual. You can always post again if you have any other questions.

@SunsetRunner Thanks for your efforts while working on this situation. I understand where you're coming from and I'm sorry for the experience that you've had with your watch. Because your post didn't mention, may I know if you've tried the steps suggested above? If you have and the issue persists, I'd suggest getting in touch with our Support team so they can provide you with further assistance. Please click here to get connected with them via chat and phone.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes