Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 not receiving Microsoft Teams notifications from iPhone 12

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got the iPhone 12 with my Fitbit versa 2 and I recently downloaded Microsoft Teams for work and I am not getting notifications on my versa watch (only on the phone). I went into the app notifications and didn’t see Teams with a logo but did see a blank logo with "com.microsoft.skype.teams". I turned it on but still no luck. Has anyone else had this issue or have a solution?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @SunsetRunner.

Thanks for the details shared in your post. I appreciate your efforts and recommend doing the following:

* Check if the Microsoft Teams is updated to the latest version in the App store. 

* Restart your phone.
* Keep the Fitbit app open on your phone for a while and let a couple of notifications come through Teams while Fitbit app is open or on the background. 

For complete troubleshooting tips, see Troubleshooting quick tips for iPhones.

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @SunsetRunner.

Thanks for the details shared in your post. I appreciate your efforts and recommend doing the following:

* Check if the Microsoft Teams is updated to the latest version in the App store. 

* Restart your phone.
* Keep the Fitbit app open on your phone for a while and let a couple of notifications come through Teams while Fitbit app is open or on the background. 

For complete troubleshooting tips, see Troubleshooting quick tips for iPhones.

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for checking back. There was a new update to Teams that just rolled out 20 hours ago that I just updated to and now getting notifications of my Versa 2 from Teams. Who hooo!

Justin
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Thank you for your reply, @SunsetRunner.

This is great news and I hope you continue enjoying the Fitbit experience! Let me invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can share your experiences, make new friends and create your own topics.

Keep on visiting the forums!

Best Answer
0 Votes