Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 Control not keeping paired to iPhone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 3 Control does not keep the pairing between the Versa 3 and my iPhone. I connect it set it up to receive calls and then it says Not connected to the Versa 3 Controls but still is connected to the Versa 3. Does anyone have a solution to keep the Versa 3 Controls pair and connected to my iPhone?

Thanks, Eric

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Mine is doing exactly the same! Literally wondering why I bothered to purchase this!

Best Answer

It has some very nice features that I find out about daily so it’s a pretty cool product. Just this one issue is frustrating. There must be an additional setting on the iPhone or Versa 3 to make the pairing stick. Or it’s something with the firmware. Hopefully someone will know and advise us…

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does anyone have any suggestion on what to do to make the Versa 3 Controls pairing with an iPhone stay permanent until I decide to in connect it???

Best Answer

I have read on other posts it remains unconnected until a call comes through and works. I've noticed this with mine as well.  My issue is I can't seem to receive text messages at all, but phone calls I can - and when a call comes it, the Versa 3 controls does connect at that point.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I tend to agree with you. I also question why I am repeatedly ask to "forget" my Versa 3 bluetooth setting and then reconnect it.  This happens daily, and then do it for the Versa 3 Controls.  Why does the Versa bluetooth setting not stay connected???  Are there additional setting on my iPhone, FitBit app or Versa 3 watch that need to be turned on or off?  If anyone can offer any advise it would be much appreciated..!!

Best Answer
0 Votes