Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa - Battery and touch screen issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Very disappointed. My Versa that I’ve had a little over a year now has no touchscreen capabilities and the battery only lasts about 12 hours and is getting worse every day.  I have already reset several times and factory reset.  I’ve read many suggestion from other posts and tried them all so I don’t hold out much hope but If you have any suggestions let me know.  Also looks like Fitbit support from the app is only via Twitter ?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @dbarn. I am sorry for the delayed response.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the issues you're experiencing with your Fitbit Versa. Thank you for your troubleshooting efforts. I totally understand how you are feeling and I am here to help you. Since the steps you tried didn't help, I've sent your information to the Customer Support team so they can get in touch with you and provide further assistance. You should be getting a reply soon.

Due to recent events affecting our operations, support options are limited and we may need few days to respond. You can check the contact Support options here.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes