Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite never syncs since IOS13

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ever since I’ve updated to iOS 13 and then 13.01 my Fitbit will not sync to the app. It’s not a matter of Bluetooth or anything like that. I’ve turned Bluetooth off and on and ensured it’s sharing system notifications. That’s not the issue. The Fitbit app will never sync with the Fitbit after midnight. When I wake up in the morning to check the app it will not sync and says no device found. Every single morning I’m forced to completely restart my Fitbit in order for the app to work and this is becoming beyond frustrating. None of the solutions offered apply because it is not an issue with Bluetooth or notifications. It is with the Fitbit app and the iOS update. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello and welcome to the Fitbit Community @Haleysports 

I understand your having syncing issues since you updated your iOS device. I see you have tried several troubleshooting steps to try and resolve the issues yourself including restarting your Fitbit tracker, turning your Bluetooth off then on again as well as reinstalling the Fitbit App. 

Since your  tracker is still not syncing correctly, let's try setting up your tracker as a new device to reset the connection between the tracker and your phone. To set it up as a new device:

1. Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account symbol at the top right corner of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
  2. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue
  3. When the app asks you to replace your current tracker, please replace it and continue with the process.

😃 please keep me posted on your syncing progress

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

I would like to add that I’ve already deleted and re-installed the app twice and this continues to happen 

Best Answer

Hello and welcome to the Fitbit Community @Haleysports 

I understand your having syncing issues since you updated your iOS device. I see you have tried several troubleshooting steps to try and resolve the issues yourself including restarting your Fitbit tracker, turning your Bluetooth off then on again as well as reinstalling the Fitbit App. 

Since your  tracker is still not syncing correctly, let's try setting up your tracker as a new device to reset the connection between the tracker and your phone. To set it up as a new device:

1. Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account symbol at the top right corner of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
  2. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue
  3. When the app asks you to replace your current tracker, please replace it and continue with the process.

😃 please keep me posted on your syncing progress

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello again @Haleysports  

I just wanted to check back with you to see if my suggestions resolved your issue. If I did indeed help you could you please tap the “choose as best answer” under my post with the suggestion. It really helps others who come to this community looking for answers to similar questions as your own. I’d really appreciate it! 😃

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue. I’ve tried everything and it will not sync.

Best Answer

Mine will not sync either. It stopped keeping the correct time as well. I've done everything you have done and it won't work either. 

Best Answer

I have tried everything suggested - more than once. My Fitbit was working fine until the UK set the clocks back last night. Now I have the wrong time and my Fitbit won't sync with anything - I've been trying everything I can find suggesting how to fix the problem, but nothing works. 

Best Answer
0 Votes