Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite stopped syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Tried suggested fixes (Device off/on, Bluetooth off/on etc), but versa lite not synching to iPhone 11; app not displaying all info (steps for example); One suggested fix was to remove device from app and now it will not reinstall (searching ....). And the time is off by 36 (?) minutes. Contact Support through Facebook not available and I am not a twitter user. Not happy

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Dmurf.

I am sorry to hear your Versa Lite stopped syncing to your iPhone 11 and you're unable to contact our Support team. Thank you for trying to resolve this and providing the additional details. I totally understand how you are feeling and I am here to help. I recommend trying the following:

1. On your phone, tap Settings > Bluetooth > the information icon next to the name of your Fitbit device > Forget This Device.
  2. Turn off other Bluetooth connections that are nearby.
  3. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  4. Reboot your phone.
  5. Restart your Fitbit with the steps from this help article.
  6. Open the Fitbit app, tap on your profile picture > Set Up a Device.
  7. Choose your Fitbit from the list and follow the onscreen instructions. 

For complete troubleshooting instructions, see Why can't I set up my Fitbit device?

Let me know how it goes, I'll be around. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve done all the above and when I get to Setup device, I get a message that “somethings not working”. One time I got a 4 digit code just before that message. Fitbit, using your product should not be this difficult. 

Update:

So after several days of trying all Fitbit remedies, something changed, the Fitbit app “found” it and the device is now working.  No idea why ithis attempt worked  Even the time is right. Giving myself A for persistence. Fitbit, it should not be this difficult 

Moderator edit: merged replies

Best Answer
0 Votes

Taking back my 11/10 reply. Synced at 10 pm on11/0; not syncing again on11/11. I have been a long-standing Fit bit customer, but Unexplained syncing issues (can’t even get the time of day right), lack of support, inability to easily contact support for assistance, forcing me to look at alternative trackers. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply, @Dmurf.

I appreciate your efforts and the additional details. I understand how frustrating this is for you as you have been a Fitbit customer for a long time. Thank you for your feedback as it helps us to keep improving. I've shared your post with our Support team and they've mentioned that you already have a case with them. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide a solution. I recommend to continue working with them since they have already all the details and special tools to continue assisting you.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I created a new post about my Versa w/ the exact same issue. Read another one about the Flex. Same exact issue running the latest iOS version (14.2). It just stopped syncing, then reposted it finally kicked back in, then a few hours lost it again. Same issue w/ the wrong time to boot. It’s a SNAFU w/ the program not running correctly w/ iOS anymore. 

Gun Rule
Best Answer
0 Votes