Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Version 2.38.1 keeps "100" notifications

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I do not need to see my last "100" notifications of how many steps I need to have, how many days I worked out, weekly progress report etc.  I am now unable to delete them from my iPhone since this is part of the update. UGH !  I just cleaned out my notifications yesterday and now 100 of them are back taking up space on my phone.  Please remove "not being able to delete the last 100 notifications" from the next update.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@curleeba  Like you, I am really annoyed by theses notifications. Please vote for my Feature Suggestion here -- Let us delete in app notifications 

Leave a comment -- be blunt, but respectful.

I also believe that we should be able to opt out of them completely, just like we can turn off chatter.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@curleeba  Like you, I am really annoyed by theses notifications. Please vote for my Feature Suggestion here -- Let us delete in app notifications 

Leave a comment -- be blunt, but respectful.

I also believe that we should be able to opt out of them completely, just like we can turn off chatter.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
@LZeeW Thank you for posting a link to "Feature Suggestion" in order to vote. This is my first time on the community and did not know how it works. I went to the link you set up and voted for it. Thank You again for doing that.
Best Answer
0 Votes