Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Version 4.16 and screen refreshing issues

I recently updated to Fitbit version 4.16. Since then I have noticed that the home screen refresh rate has become considerably worse. And example from this morning is that in one walking session I started with about 7400 steps. After walking a while, the screen had not updated so I Closed out of Fitbit and reopened it and it recorded approximately 8100 steps. After doing considerable walking and trying to synchronize the data without result, I finally took a break closed out of Fitbit and made a couple of phone calls. Later I opened up the Fitbit app and found that I had over 9200 steps . I am a blind user who relies on his iPhone and Apple‘s voiceover screen reading capability to get steps, active minutes, etc. I have never seen the screen on any of my Fitbit devices so checking the screen on my Fitbit is not possible. While walking, I try synchronizing , using the synchronize button on the home screen and within the app to know avail. I am using an iPhone SE third generation running the most current version of the iOS software. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0