Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch will not sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got my watch for Christmas 2018.  My watch started loosing time yesterday and would vibrate for no reason. Now it will not sync with my phone unless the watch is on charge.  I have done everything I have read on here to solve the problem.  Nothing works.  It will not connect by bluetooth at all. HELP! I also tried on my sons phone and it would not work either.

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

I am having the same problem and at this point, about ready to throw my Charge 3 in the toilet!

Noticed yesterday that it had lost fifteen minutes or so. This morning, more than 30 minutes. Noticed it hadn't sync'd since June. Tried to sync...no go.

I've checked and updated to the latest IoS version on my phone.

I've rebooted the phone numerous times.

I've stopped and restarted Bluetooth numerous times.

I've uninstalled the FitBit app twice.

I've hard stopped the app numerous times.

The app finally 'found' the Charge and I finally got by the usage agreement acceptance - it kept throwing some error, please try again message. 

The app has since been sitting here saying..."connecting to Tracker..."...that was 30 minutes ago.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine will only sync when it is on charge no matter if my watch is fully charged or not.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It has a one year warranty and am thinking about sending it in

Best Answer
0 Votes

This isn't the first problem I've had. Seriously considering sending it back as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just talked to fitbit on the offered chat.  They are sending me a new one.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here ;-}

Best Answer
0 Votes

So you talked to them and geting a new one also?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yep. After I saw your note about opening a chat, I did the same. Mine was also a Christmas 2018 gift.

Best Answer

Did you get your replacement yet? I had an email saying mine had shipped but haven't seen it yet.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Not yet. It has shipped and is now in Dallas. It says it will be here
SEpt. 10
Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit has started losing time and will not reset

Best Answer
0 Votes