Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Water tracking issues on app.

something weird is happening to the water portion of my app. The version is 4.15 on apple 11. 

I track my water throughout the day after I’ve drunk the amount. 

I noticed yesterday when I logged water the amount was far less than it should be. It showed one 14oz entry and one 11.8oz entry. 

This happened a few times during the day and has started yesterday. Any fix? Am I the only one having this issue? 

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

You are not the only one.  Agreed I believe it started two days ago.  Random amounts appear. Just one amount.  It changes periodically throughout the day.  I did have an update to the app I needed to do but it did not work so I will go back to Fitbit with the case # I started yesterday.🤔 

Coincidentally, a short time ago, I changed to logging my water intake on my food app (Cronometer).  Then I go back and add it to fitbit.

In the interim, if you rely on logging your water, maybe log it as a food item until this issue is resolved.🤔

Cheers!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@RedStrawberry37  I moved your post to the iOS forum, a better fit for your issue.  Is thus a brand new issue, that might be related to version 4.15?  It is very new.  I still have version 4.14.1.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine dropped by about 40oz after walking for an hour. Maybe it recalibrates for exercise???

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue. I believe it started with version 4.15.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve had the same problem since last Tuesday, April 23. Random amounts of water are logged and what I have added are removed. Not a huge issue but pretty annoying.

Best Answer

Mine is still messed up. Any news on a fix?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same on Android phones.

Best Answer
0 Votes