Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekly Calorie Averages are not correct.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Starting a couple weeks ago, the calorie averages for the week on my Fitbit app have been incorrect. As you can see from the screenshots the averages are not correct given the calories entered for the week. 789D6780-8B8B-4F61-A6E7-95A465D2E2FE.jpeg

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Hello @Mromain87, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this situation affecting weekly calorie averages to my attention. It seems the app is not updating the information correctly with the one in our servers in which case I would like to suggest you the following:

• Force-quit the app. 
  • Log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
I did this and it still does not work. Still reads incorrect. I also tried reinstalling the app, and it did not fix the problem
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Mromain87, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have let me know you've already tried the troubleshooting steps I've provided. If the information you see is being synced from MFP, my best recommendation would be resetting the link between Fitbit and MFP, then check if the issue gets resolved. 

Thanks again for your patience and understanding, give it a try and keep me posted! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MarcoGFitbit that did not work 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Mromain87, I appreciate you have taken the time to reply and let me know the latest troubleshooting steps did not resolve this issue. 

At this moment I will forward this situation to our team so they can check this further. In the meantime, I would like to gather some information from you so I can forward it too:

• iPhone model you're using.
  • OS version running on  your phone.
  • App version installed in your phone (go to Account > Help to get it)

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MarcoGFitbit

iphone X 

iOS 11.3.1

Fitbit 2.50 (760)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Mromain87, I hope you're doing well, thanks for replying with the information required. Smiley Happy

At this moment I will forward your information to our team so they can take a better look at this situation. Once I have more to share with you about this issue, I'll make sure to update this thread accordingly. 

Thanks again for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else you might want to add, please feel free to reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wow, it's been over a year and fitbit STILL hasn't gotten back to you. 

I am having the same problem and have followed same steps. It appears that the weekly caloric average is not accounting for any calories you have to manually add, known as "quick add calories". Why? I don't know. It only accounts for the calories that were added from MFP. 

Best Answer
0 Votes