Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekly exercise not updating

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For months I've had my weekly exercise set to 7 days, with this data being captured and recorded accurately.  Suddenly the last couple of weeks it only captures 3 days out of the 7, despite the fact it is stil set to record 7 days.  I've reset, powered off, restarted my Fitibt & app numerous times with no success.  Any suggestions?  

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
25 REPLIES 25

I started by force quitting. Did not solve the problem.
--

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @JRitchie I appreciate you have come back after trying the troubleshooting steps provided earlier. 

Thanks for keeping us updated and for letting us know the troubleshooting steps didn't work. As mentioned earlier, I have forwarded your information to our team and once we have more to share about this issue, we'll make sure to post it here in the official Forums.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, have a great day. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem with my Charge 2. 
It recorded weekly exercise daily for a year. Now it has just stopped recording that feature. It still records my steps, heart rate increase, and activity minutes--just not the daily exercise on my pentagon.

Is there really no solution to this? I tried updating manually as the so-called "solution" says, and like everyone else here, that artificially inflated my daily step count. Ridiculous!

Come on, Fitbit! Fix the problem!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have found that mine (Alta) has been updating but it often takes a couple
of tries - closing out the app, force quitting it ( swiping it off for
iOS). I wonder if something goes amiss when they do updates... if the
software loses track of what happened before the update.
My thoughts for what they’re worth.
--

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same problem with my Inspire Fitbit 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Ionic has just developed the same problem. The weekly exercise pane has not updated since Monday (now Wednesday). I have force stopped the App and restarted my phone but to no avail.

Best Answer