Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight Loss Not Updating

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
The portion of the app that says how much you have gained or loss remains --- not sure what the problem is but clearly a bug, it knows what my weight in is
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hey @KayHstevens welcome to the Community! I really want to understand a little bit more your issue. So, could you please share an screenshot? and in the mean time, try to log out of the Fitbit app and then log back in. Sometimes you just need to refresh the app.

Keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Community Moderator Tarin | Community Moderator

If this post was helpful vote for it or accept it as a solution! Remember challenge yourself and become better than yourself. Share your story!

Best Answer

Im missing my 75lb badge, its not showing up even though i logged out and refreshed several times. 

2015 Fitbit flex (retired) Charge HR /Blaze/Aria 2016 Put one foot in front of the other..and REPEAT
Best Answer

Hey @bstngirl nice to see you around and Wow you are great, 75lb! Smiley LOL Try to Force quit your Fitbit app and then try to log back into. However, if that doesn't work, go to fitbit.com and log into your Dashboard, then click on Log, go to Weight and go to Weight Badges and click on See all badges. Then scroll all the way down and you should find it there. 

badges1.jpg

I hope this helps, let me know how it goes! Smiley Wink

Community Moderator Tarin | Community Moderator

If this post was helpful vote for it or accept it as a solution! Remember challenge yourself and become better than yourself. Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes