Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is up with sleep tracking?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why has my app suddenly switched from tracking REM/awake/deep/light sleep to instead just “awake/restless/asleep” overnight?? I checked my App Store and there hasn’t even been an update for days. I haven’t changed any settings and the only reason why I was hanging on to this glitchy device through these completely non-intuitive, user-useless app updates was for the sleep tracking. 😒😒

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I returned my Fitbit. Too many little problems with it in such a short time and no support or response from the company. So disorganized and so glitchy. Bad enough with steps being added when I’m stationary, then the removal of the alarm function from the main menu (yes yes I know if you go thru three different levels of settings you can get to it 🙄), then giving me inaccurate active minutes, making dramatic changes to the iOS app and never updating their own instructions at the same time, and then randomly changing the sleep tracking???

Get it together Fitbit! Invest some more into your UED and user support. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Mine only detected 2-3 hours sleep in the last two nights. Never happened before. Something seems to be off 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine only logged 3.5 hours. I did sleep really poorly but not *that* poorly! These devices and the user interface seem to be very unreliable. ☹️

Best Answer
0 Votes

Am having the same issue past 3 weeks, have posted about it separately too. No response, no solution.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I started having the same issue starting this week for 3 days.  Today it just tracked the basic sleep 😕

Best Answer
0 Votes

I returned my Fitbit. Too many little problems with it in such a short time and no support or response from the company. So disorganized and so glitchy. Bad enough with steps being added when I’m stationary, then the removal of the alarm function from the main menu (yes yes I know if you go thru three different levels of settings you can get to it 🙄), then giving me inaccurate active minutes, making dramatic changes to the iOS app and never updating their own instructions at the same time, and then randomly changing the sleep tracking???

Get it together Fitbit! Invest some more into your UED and user support. 

Best Answer
0 Votes