Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find the "Sync Now" button in the app?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Gd to update app - it’s been a while. Now I can’t find where to sync Fitbit to iPgone? I’ve been all over this app (which is now not as easy to navigate as it was and it keeps stretching too big so I have to minimize it constantly) all I need to do is reset the time. I may dump this device once I’m home as it forces me to login all the time. Just wanted to use as watch for now

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

@c2edwards  There are two ways to sync your tracker.  You can lightly touch your app screen and pull down.  Under the icon of your tracker, it will say Connected.  Pull down a little more and the screen will say Release to Sync.  The other way is to tap on the icon of your tracker and scroll down to the Sync Now option.

I hope this helps.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Hello @c2edwards, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you around too @LZeeW, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@c2edwards, as @LZeeW mentioned, you can sync your Fitbit device by pulling down the screen with your finger while on the Dashboard, this will force a sync to start, or by going to Account > Your Tracker > Sync Now. Please note that if you would like your device to sync constantly without having to check the app, please enable All-day Sync (Account > Your Tracker > All-day Sync). This will establish a connection and as long the Fitbit app is running on the background and Bluetooth is on, the tracker will sync constantly. Don't worry, this process will not drain the battery of your tracker or your phone faster than usual. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
This did help! Thank you!
C

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Hello @c2edwards, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply and let me know your issue has now been resolved, I'm very glad. Smiley Very Happy

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Where is the All-Day sync button?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @banana-pug and a warm welcome.  Tap on your profile picture, then the name of your tracker.  Scroll down the page and you will find the toggle for All-Day Sync.  Just below that toggle, there is a Sync Now option.  You can also start a sync by gently pressing on your dashboard page and pulling down.  

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I found it with help 🙂 thx

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I just switched from an android to an iphone 11 and notice that the all day sync button is not there. I went through all the same settings and it only gives me the option to sync now. Am I missing something?

Best Answer
0 Votes