Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which fitbit does the best job of telling you about incoming calls?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all! Apologies for the fact that I'm sure this is in the wrong section, but I couldn't work out where best to place it.

I've just started a new job where I may get phone calls that I need to wake up to receive, but I'm too hard of hearing to wake up to any phone alarm (I sleep with my hearing aids out and I'm a pretty heavy sleeper). Are there any fitbit models (of the wristband type) that offer not just a one-off buzz that alerts you that you're receiving a call, but something more robust that will definitely wake me?

The phone that I need it to connect with is an iPhone 5S (pretty sure that's the model)

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @heather99, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

If you'd like to receive call notifications from your iPhone 5S any of our current trackers (Flex 2, Alta HR, Charge 2, Surge Blaze and Ionic) could be what you're looking for. I would like to suggest you to take a look at our comparison site where you can check and compare these different trackers for more features that might also be helpful and convenient for you, including their price. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes